Tuesday 31 August 2010

Cherry on top Blog Award

Thank you so much Heike for the lovely reward, it was a treat to have :)
This award is linked to a few rules..

1) Thank the person, who gave you the award.
2) Put the award on your blog.
3) List 3 things about yourself.
4) Post a picture you love.
5) Tag 5 other people for the award.

1 & 2 are already done.
3) I love Latte's! Cooking and i'm a dancer!
4) I love this photo, i took it while out for a drive, and there in front of use where all these cows, so lovely to see.The 5 people i am going to tag are...

Tiggertastic

Creations by Copse

Saramar

Queenies

Glitzzy's place

3 comments:

Susan.... said...

l am so sorry Louise ! l was justing catching up on your blog and saw that you have awarded me the lovely award ! Thank you so much...l will take it and put it on my blog just as soon as l can ..
Hugs
susan xxx

Tracy said...

Thank you soooo much Louise although i am late and i am so sorry for not being in blogland lately...i will pop this up over on mine this week with pride.
Big hugs
Tracy
xxxx

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Louise me darling,I have just checked my blog,not been on for ages.
Noticed you have given me this lovely award,you are so kind,I will have it on my blog by the weekend.I have been very busy making birthday and anniversary cards,phew Oct' not a good month,full of birthdays etc lol Take care speak to you soon,Thanks again Luv Maureen xxx